Lost Connection

ChrisW

This is probably a newbie question, but here it is:

Everything has been working fine with this ISY. I then purchased and downloaded the network module to the ISY. Since then I haven't been able to connect to the ISY from any of my PC's. The console launch from the support page connects fine, but I can't get to the ISY locally via the URL for the device. Kinda lost here - any hints?

CW

Please login to the ISY's Admin Console through the link on the support page, then open the Configuration tab, then the Networking tab, and finally the Web Server tab. Please click the Use Default button on the bottom of the screen and you should be all set.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

OK, I got the console up again via the support website. Now I'm getting a console window with everything there at the top (menu, tabs, etc), but all the tab content is missing (i.e. I can select the tabs but nothing is displayed below them). Therefore, the 'default webpage" button is not showing, and neither is my network devices.

???

UPDATE: just cleared JAVA cache. Also noticed the console never asks me for login credentials. Selecting "log on" under "file" in the console does nothing. "help...about" shows nothing but copyright.

??????

A window pops up saying "error...not found". Manually entering the last URL I knew for the device had does the same thing.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Everything is peachy. My access point magically turned itself off (stupid me). I got the default page reset and everything is OH KAY.

CW

Archived