Changed Email In Portal - No Validation Email Sent

memphis2k

Hello,

Found a thread that talked about changing an email in ISY Portal.  Created a new user and enter the ISY MAC, Account Admin, new email address and password.  I have waited nearly 45 minutes and have not received a single email from ISY.  Any ideas so I can get this new email working please?  I have switched over 300 accounts so far to my new email so I know my stuff is working fine.

Thanks,

8 minutes ago, memphis2k said:

Hello,

Found a thread that talked about changing an email in ISY Portal.  Created a new user and enter the ISY MAC, Account Admin, new email address and password.  I have waited nearly 45 minutes and have not received a single email from ISY.  Any ideas so I can get this new email working please?  I have switched over 300 accounts so far to my new email so I know my stuff is working fine.

Thanks,

if you're having this kind of trouble you should open a ticket.  support@universal-devices.com

include the new and old email address as well as your UUID to expedite.

9 minutes ago, MrBill said:

if you're having this kind of trouble you should open a ticket.  support@universal-devices.com

include the new and old email address as well as your UUID to expedite.

Thanks and I did email support,

Easy solution.  Just sign into portal with the new email and then it will send the verification email.  One extra step that I guess I never thought to try initially.  Hopefully it helps someone in the future.

Archived