Honeywell Home Polyglot + T10 Thermostat

JClauson

I recently purchased the Honeywell T10 thermostat and have been using the Polyglot Honeywell Home integration. One aspect of these thermostats such as this one and the Ecobees is that neither seems to have the ability to simply "advance to next schedule" or choose a comfort profile (Ecobee's wording). This astounds me that such a basic feature is absent from "smart" thermostats, as a thermostat I had 20 years ago with a schedule had that simple option. For context, the reason is because one may wake up early, or return home early from work, etc. I don't want to set the temperature, I want to set the profile because I have the individual room sensors mapped to the profiles along with the temperature.

Now, the API in the Polyglot does not seem to allow the selection of the schedule, only allowing to suspend it or resume a normal schedule. That's baffling to me.

So, my question is, is there a way to send a webhook with a certain variable in order to set the current schedule/comfort profile? For example, if I have 5 profiles configured in the thermostat (home, morning, evening, sleep, home weekend), I presume that each one would have a integer variable or something similar? My end game here is to set a scene in ISY so that I could simply engage Scene Evening or Scene Morning, and the scene would activate the appropriate profile in the thermostat. I don't want to do this via IFTTT since that is now a pay service (unfortunately). I don't want to pay a monthly charge for something I should already have the ability to do technically.

Any ideas or assistance on this effort would be appreciated.

Archived