Discordance between Alexa and ISY portal

ctviggen1

I have been having trouble with a discordance between Alexa and the ISY portal.

I have two devices (Insteon) I originally grouped into one scene, but I also had the individual devices addressable via the ISY portal and Alexa. So:

Scene = Device 1, Device 2

Alexa lights = Device 1 and a few names for it; Device 2 and a few names for it.

I decided to axe this, since we only ever used the scene, by instead using a program to turn on and off both devices.

On the Admin console, I removed the scene, and created the program.

On the ISY portal, I removed the scene and the devices and their various names.  I added the program and its names.

On my wife's phone (she has the real Alexa connectivity), I went in and deleted everything that I could find having the old names for the scene and the devices.  I then had Alexa search for new devices...

And the scene and devices showed up again.  Oddly, the new program I created does not show up as a "scene" and instead the old (actual) scene shows up.

I went to the ISY portal, downloaded the CSV file, and searched through this.  The names that found on the ISY portal are the names I want for the program and its names. Each of these uses the same keyword as part of the name, KeyWord1.

What I am doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived