DavisWeather Raw Data

WeatherLink.com has a Pro subscription that captures all raw sensor data. I've attached a list of the raw data available in my Vantage Pro 2 system. Right now I only have the Basic subscription so I don't see all this data on WeatherLink.com. All my sensor data is probably uploaded to WeatherLink.com and I'm only able to see a portion of it.

I'm wondering if more data could be made available thru the node server if the account has a Pro subscription? I moight consider a Pro subscription if all my sensor were available in the node server.

thanks,   -phil

Davis tag-list.pdf

Don't  forget the purpose here... the ISY is a process controller, real time real world data is what programs need to make events occur.  What purpose would historical data stored on your weatherlink account have to the ISY?

16 minutes ago, MrBill said:

Don't  forget the purpose here... the ISY is a process controller, real time real world data is what programs need to make events occur.  What purpose would historical data stored on your weatherlink account have to the ISY?

Not historical data. Just like what the Davis node server does now just more of the raw parameters. The node server just has the most recent data, one record, many parameters. 

I'll take a look at adding additional data, but it won't be for the PG2 version.  I've stopped doing new development for PG2 and instead I'm concentrating on porting my node servers over to PG3 and that's where I'll be adding new features.

Archived