Can't delete nodeservers

xlurkr

I moved and took my Polisy with me, but left my ISY behind.  My plan is to use it to control Insteon at my new location.  It has two nodeservers on it.  At the new location, they both show as "Connected."  Not sure why.  Anyway, I can't delete them.  Are the two related?  Is it finding my ISY through the portal?  If that's what's going on, how can I delete the nodeservers from the ISY through the portal so I can delete them from the Polisy?

-Tom

"connected" just means that the node server executable is running (and it runs on the Polisy so that doesn't have anything to do with an ISY being connected or not).

Under Settings->Polyglot is where the configuration of the ISY is set.    Have you changed that to your new ISY?

Polyglot should compare what node servers are installed on the configured ISY with what is in its database and reconcile the two so that only node servers that show up in both places are listed on the dashboard as "Connected/active".

Thanks for helping.  My ISY is on the other side of the country.  I just want to delete the nodeservers on my Polisy, not connect to an ISY.

I deleted my ISY's address from the Polisy just now, and I get an error Invalid URI "http:///:null/rest/profiles/ns/1/connection remove/"  when I try to delete the 1st nodeserver on the Polisy by clicking the Delete button.  I assume that's the Polisy attempting to remove it from the ISY.  But it doesn't actually delete the nodeserver from the Polisy, which is my problem.

-Tom

Archived