Pull down for hour minute and second are just "..."

jukeman

Friends, I am on an ISY994, Version 5.3.0 and some (most) of my programs where I am taking action on a TIME, are not displaying the hour minute and seconds in the program display screen.  Please see the attached photo.  It's not a big problem, I can still do the programming that I wish to do, but it's inconvenient.  Maybe I have a java display setting or memory setting issue that I'm not aware of?  Any guidance is appreciated.  Have a nice day and Happy New Year all.

TIME.PNG

20 minutes ago, jukeman said:

Friends, I am on an ISY994, Version 5.3.0 and some (most) of my programs where I am taking action on a TIME, are not displaying the hour minute and seconds in the program display screen.  Please see the attached photo.  It's not a big problem, I can still do the programming that I wish to do, but it's inconvenient.  Maybe I have a java display setting or memory setting issue that I'm not aware of?  Any guidance is appreciated.  Have a nice day and Happy New Year all.

TIME.PNG

Change your Themes|Fonts setting to something other than 13. This is a bug in the GUI where some programming selection is based on a screen or box size. Doing some programming myself. this is a very hard thing to line up for some font sizes or styles. The boxes end up being too small for the number of characters needed and show '...'.. You may also try changing your Windows screen magnification back to 100% but that may make things really hard to see for you. You can try changing your Windows mag setting to 100% while the admin console is running, temporarily to prove it for yourself.

Oh yeah....if you are running a ISY994 then upgrade to v5.3.4. They fixed a lot of quirky bugs.

Archived