PG3 IFTTT Webooks Node server 3.0.3

Jimbo.Automates

@JimboAutomates

Hi Jimbo,

Purchased and installed IFTTT-Webhooks.  It shows as a node on Portal, but I am unable to get it to show in the ISY admin console.  I am running Polisy, FW version 5.4.3.  I've tried installing IFTTT in 2 different slots without success, restarted the admin console a couple of times and rebooted Polisy a few times as well.  I have other nodes installed successfully.  Please help, what additional info would you like?

@JimboAutomates

Hi Jimbo,

Purchased and installed IFTTT-Webhooks.  It shows as a node on Portal, but I am unable to get it to show in the ISY admin console.  I am running Polisy, FW version 5.4.3.  I've tried installing IFTTT in 2 different slots without success, restarted the admin console a couple of times and rebooted Polisy a few times as well.  I have other nodes installed successfully.  Please help, what additional info would you like?
Any errors in the log? Send me a log package and I'll try to take a look today.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I find this node server makes setting up IFTTT much more simple than using network resources in the ISY.  I am using IFTTT to set my Lennox iComfort thermostat to home or away along with the rest of the house when we're traveling.  I find Lennox IFTTT command set to be limited, but this node server simplifies setting up those commands.

I find this node server makes setting up IFTTT much more simple than using network resources in the ISY.  I am using IFTTT to set my Lennox iComfort thermostat to home or away along with the rest of the house when we're traveling.  I find Lennox IFTTT command set to be limited, but this node server simplifies setting up those commands.
Thank you! I've been pushing IFTTT to add an API call that would allow me to just download a list of all the users configured Webhooks and automatically create a node for each one. But so far they don't seem open to the idea. Although I do like the ability to have a different Webhook for on and off, but could probably still do that if a naming convention was followed. I'll keep pushing them.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Two of my programs are not communicating with IFTTT. It may have started when I upgraded to 3.0.3 on Saturday.

Two things I've noticed:

1) When I restart the Node server it says 'Current Version: 3.0.3 [Production]' for about one second, then changes to 'Current Version: 3.0.0 [Production]'. So, right now it's saying 3.0.0

2) This error in the log over and over: 

2022-04-18 08:43:53,966 Command    udi_interface.node ERROR    node:runCmd: command DOFF not defined
2022-04-18 08:48:54,404 Command    udi_interface.node ERROR    node:runCmd: command DOFF not defined

I have 4 programs running in ISY using this node server, 2 of them turn on my A/C units, and 2 of them off (upstairs/downstairs).

What's strange is they turn on when they are supposed to, but they no longer turn off. Even when I run the 'Then' part of the program they don't fire the webhook at IFTTT.

Also - the history of the 'Turn Off' applets at IFTTT ends on Saturday - right about the time I restarted the node server to do the upgrade. The 'Turn On' applets show activity even today. (I manually turned off the A/C.)

By the way, these A/C units are mini-splits (inverters), so I'm trying to use them to augment my oil heat to save on these crazy high oil prices.

9 hours ago, JimboAutomates said:

I found the issue. Anyone using IFTT-Webhooks Node server restart and you should now get version 3.0.3, there was no real change from 3.0.3 except for issues with new installs, but for a while it had the old 3.0.0 version in the PG3 database.

You 'da Man!

Thank you!!

Archived