Invalid command received in message from PG3

DaveStLou

I don't see an impact in the AC but my WeatherPoly is showing a couple of errors in the Node server log on startup:

2022-03-29 08:02:59,865 MQTT       udi_interface.interface ERROR    interface:_message: Invalid command received in message from PG3: 'removenode' [{'address': 'light', 'success': False, 'error': "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'status')"}]
2022-03-29 08:02:59,914 MQTT       udi_interface.interface ERROR    interface:_message: Invalid command received in message from PG3: 'removenode' [{'address': 'lightning', 'success': False, 'error': "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'status')"}]

I believe those are normal.   I'll need to revisit how I handled this, but on start, it clears out all the nodes before it adds back the ones it needs.  These messages are generated when it tries to delete nodes that don't exist.  This is because the configuration determines which of the set of possible nodes need to exist.  I wanted to make sure nodes didn't get orphaned if the configuration changed.

Archived