No New MobiLinc Topics in 2 Years?

KHouse

I've been off the board for a while...and noticed on this sub-forum for MobiLinc there hasn't been any new topics/posts in 2 years.

Any idea why?  Did I miss something?  (I use MobiLinc and works fine so they must still be in business!)

5 minutes ago, KHouse said:

I've been off the board for a while...and noticed on this sub-forum for MobiLinc there hasn't been any new topics/posts in 2 years.

Any idea why?  Did I miss something?  (I use MobiLinc and works fine so they must still be in business!)

No updates to the product via the app stores either.   Wes still logs in occasionally.  I assume  that development has taken a backseat because UD mobile is being actively developed.

Was looking into this topic earlier today.  Seems that Mobilinc has switched from (abandoned?) their Mobilinc Pro product for a newer subcsription based product called Mobilinc X.

Checked out reviews in the play store, and found that the subscription prices ranged from $9 and change per month, to something over $200 that might have been a lifetime subscription.  

Average rating was 3 stars, with a lot of 1 star ratings.  Most of the low ratings appeared to be objections to the price, many of which had an answer from the company saying that there were a number of payment options available.

For my part, I was unable to easily see how much it would cost by looking around the website, so I quickly lost interest....

Jack

Hi @jrainey

MobiLinc Pro/HD on iOS is still supported. MobiLinc X is the newest app with multiple subscription and one-time purchase options available to suit your specific use-case and needs. The easiest way to see pricing and features that interest you is to download the free MobiLinc X app and open it. All pricing options are clearly listed in your currency. Feel free to email me at support@mobilinc.com if you have questions I can help answer.

Wes

21 hours ago, InsteonNut said:

Hi @KHouse

I'm still around! Answering questions, keeping servers running, and helping users. 

Wes

Glad to hear Wes.

Just as a side thought, do you have plans to continue offering MobiLinc Pro?  I prefer the layout in Pro (specifically the Dashboard) to X, so never changed over to X.

Archived