2477D - On level does not stay set

MKaye

With the 2477d, you can program the light level at the switch.  Set the level you want and then push the program button on the bottom of the switch.  It will beep and that is the on level.  My problem is, it does not stick.  It will work and then the next day, it is back to being full on when I press the on switch.  What is re-setting the on level program?  My On Level is set to 60% in the Admin Console.

2 hours ago, MKaye said:

With the 2477d, you can program the light level at the switch.  Set the level you want and then push the program button on the bottom of the switch.  It will beep and that is the on level.  My problem is, it does not stick.  It will work and then the next day, it is back to being full on when I press the on switch.  What is re-setting the on level program?  My On Level is set to 60% in the Admin Console.

If you're using an ISY don't set options at the switch, because the ISY doesn't know about the change made at the switch.  Instead change the setting via the ISY. 

If you have on-level set to 60% in the admin console using the dialog shown in the screenshot above, and you have written the change to the device using the button to the left of the dialog box then turning the switch on manually at the switch, or using the on button in the ISY on the device node should turn the device on to 60%.

Yes, this is what I have done.  In the admin console, I set the light On Level to be 60% and confirm it by clicking on the On Level box.  Then the light turns on to 60 percent.  This works until at the switch, I push the light button twice to use full level.  After that, when I turn on that light, it goes on at 100%.

I was hoping to take advantage of brighter LED bulbs.  The room has a fixture that was supposed to only have two 60 watt incandescent bulbs.  But if I put in two 100 watt equivalent LED bulbs, I can get a much brighter room when I need it, but still be well under the maximum 120 watt wattage rating for the fixture.  For normal use, one click should give me the same as two 60s and it does until I use full brightness.  Then the switch works at full brightness from then on.

Archived