GE Enbrighten z-wave switch

cmerlino

I have a GE 14285 zwave switch. Copy says:

UNIVERSAL USE – With multiple configuration possibilities, the double-pole/single-throw switch supports 120-277VAC and up to 40A. Up to two 120VAC device can be connected with options for single- or dual-load control.

When added to my ISY994i, it adds the following:

ZW 012 On-Off Power Switch, ZW 012 Basic Scene Ctl 2, ZW 012 Basic Scene Ctl 3, ZW 012 Scene Button 1, ZW 012 Energy Meter 1, ZW 012 Multilevel Switch, ZW 012 Multilevel Switch 2, ZW 012 Multilevel Switch 3.

Firstly, what are all these, and what can/should I do with them.

Second, I was hoping to independently control 2 separate 120v loads with one controller.  Can I do this?

As it is now, I can turn both loads on/off simultaneously by using the On-Off Power Switch.  The other "devices" (except for the Energy Meter) only have a query butting in ISY Admin Console.  Also, the On-Off Power Switch has a parameter input in ISY (parameter number and value), but I can't find any parameter table, nor do I know how to set these even if I did...

Need to get a better understanding of zwave devices, since I've been getting more as Insteon availability is non-existent.

Any help is greatly appreciated.