Do the values in these screens look correct?

chuckl

I'm not sure if the values displayed in these screens are accurate.  Specifically, the Battery Power, Consumption, and Total Power for today and yesterday don't look right.  The values do not agree with what is shown in the Tesla Mobile App. 

Also, what is the "Generator Status" tab? 

Log files (set to Debug Level) & screenshots attached.

System parameters that may be relevant:

• in "pre-PTO" (Permission to Export = No, Grid Charging = No)
  • 9.6 kWh / 2 Powerwalls (1PW+, 1PW2)
  • Backup Reserve (30% Backup, 70% Self-Powered)
  • Operational Mode: Self-Powered -- PWs supply the house at night, solar during the day, nothing from the grid
  • Sunrise: 6:36, Sunset 18:45

TPW-I.JPG

TPW-CP.JPG

TPW-GS.JPG

TPW-PWS.JPG

TPW-SS.JPG

TeslaPW_11-27-2022_70820-AM.zip

What is your setup - are you running both cloud and local - or local only?  -1 means no value retrieved?  If running local only you need to run for 24hours before yesterday can be deployed - (it only reports current status).

I'll take a closer look once I understand your setup (there is no initialization in the log you provided)

Generator is an optional mode where a generator can also be enabled when battery runs out 

Please explain your question of running cloud vs. local.  How do I determine that? 

There's no initialization in the log file because the plug-in has been running for > 24 hours.  Do you want me to start / stop it?

Is there any documentation on this plug-in?  Is it in github?

Yes - if you can stop and start and get the log file I can check to see what is happening - it looks like it thinks there is connection to both cloud and local, but it looks like cloud is not working correctly

there is no real documentation - even on github, but you are welcome to check out the code there.  I am just doing this for fun, and the charging is mostly to give some extra income to universal-devices (they get half of what you pay).