Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Panda88

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Panda88

  1. The new NuHeat_v2 plugin is designed to replace the old ST-NuHeat plugin. It uses the new API and authentication method - follow the readme in the node. Expect to rewrite programs as some variables and functions are redefined/added
  2. There is an updated version supporting the new API and credentials - check out NuHeat_v2 It is not 100% backwards compatible, so programs must be updated Existing users can request a license transfer
  3. Try 2.2.0 in non-production store - moved to static profiles to support older systems - also serialized creation of nodes (for slower systems)
  4. You can set the temp using perment hold (I guess I should rename it to permanet set) - but it looks like you do nto see that in UDmobile I am using dynamic parameters in this node, and I wonder if it could be caused by that - it does require a newer version of the udi_interface
  5. @bpwwer Do you know what could be causing this? Is the PG3x/udi_interface version too new - I just made the version I currently use the requirement @jwagner010 Just to be 100% sure - you were able to press authenticate and then log into your account and then you see data in the Polisy with same values as the app - can you also change temps etc? If that is the case, we just need to understand why you do nto see the same in the ISY994. BTW - is there any special reason for not moving to run on the polisy?
  6. I added a new node server to test in the beta (non-production) store - can you give it a try it is called NuHeat_v2 You will need to redo the programs as I may have changed some values - for sure the commands are changed Your should only need to login to your nuheat account once requested (after pressing Authenticate during start up) and then accept the different scopes. I believe this is sufficient, but cannot test if the credentials I got only cover my account of if all users can use it (I hope this is the case) Once it is working - I'll do a full release. I am working with UDI to see if they can move licenses from the old to the new plugin
  7. If it is Yolink specific - the devices have a last update time (that gets updated when yolink send new data - it is updated even if the value does not change) - you can compare that to the system unix time (under system parameters) - both represents seconds after jan 1st 1980 e.g. if system unix time - last update > xxxx seconds you may need to create a variable first (containing the difference) and then run a program that tests for the difference, but I am sure it can be done multiple ways
  8. I am through the authentication process - moving the python code base I have - to PG3x Can somebody remind me the current functionality of the node - I am using a very old version as reference - I can no-longer run the node - and I do not remember what the latest functionality is This one is reporting of power consumption per day/week/year - Anybody using this?
  9. Thanks - I'll see what the AI agent can do first :-)
  10. I do have a nuheat - I think there is a python version under siimplextech github - I forked that to start from GitHub - simplextech/udi-poly-nuheat: NuHeat Signature Thermostat Polyglot Nodeserver · GitHub I was going to ask an AI to perform the changes and see where it gets me :-) - I believe it is doable without too much effort - no need to reinvent the thing from scratch Not sure how to release this (assuming I get it to work) - I assume you have the ability to update the PG3x store to point to a new version - or can it be handed over (if I am to support going forward)
  11. It was regarding using the intern Oauth service - I think I got it I did finally receive the credentials for the Nuheat - I'll start looking at it soon Christian
  12. Bob, I seem to have lost the email you sent me - can you send it again - I am getting the ids needed from Nuheat
  13. will do - looks like some of the API calls also changed, but likely minor
  14. i have contacted nuheat to see if I can get the credential to access to thermostat. If i get it I'll take a look how big an effort it will be to rewrite it
  15. looks like there is a now authentication needed Changelog - OpenAPI I have the same issue BTW
  16. Panda88 replied to garybixler's topic in TeslaEVStream
    I think they found the issue - can you try again
  17. Panda88 replied to garybixler's topic in TeslaEVStream
    can you send a log thanks
  18. Panda88 replied to garybixler's topic in TeslaEVStream
    UDI is looking at the issue and may have a fix. Can you try again
  19. Panda88 replied to garybixler's topic in TeslaEVStream
    one dumb question - you are in the US - correct? and you ran the webhook test again to see it pass?
  20. Panda88 replied to garybixler's topic in TeslaEVStream
    I contacted the owner of the UDI server to ask what he sees
  21. Panda88 replied to garybixler's topic in TeslaEVStream
    can you send me whole log from start - need to make sure there are no errors in the data we subscribe to - if ok, then it is likely in the ISY server not passing the data
  22. Panda88 replied to garybixler's topic in TeslaEVStream
    you can check log for keyword synched once synched data os supposed to start flowing
  23. Panda88 replied to garybixler's topic in TeslaEVStream
    There is not enough info in the log - the key is to see if the car syncs to the streaming interface
  24. Panda88 replied to garybixler's topic in TeslaEVStream
    It seems there is still an issue with the setup 0 see message from API below 2026-08-07 17:10:53.666 Command udi_interface DEBUG TeslaOauth:_callApi: request response: <Response [500]>, 500, {"response":null,"error":"vehicle rejected request: your public key has not been paired with the vehicle","error_description":""} Guess there is one more step missing I did do a fix for the error in line 131 (but did not update version yet)
  25. Panda88 replied to garybixler's topic in TeslaEVStream
    Can you send me a log - I really wonder if the issue resides in the ISY server that forwards the data

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.