8 hours ago8 hr Version 0.6.29 is released It now stored tokens so a reboot should not require F2A code Updated to latest APITime now only updates if camera provides data Swapped ST and GV0 or GV1 so main parameter shows Armed stateFew minor bug fixes to show nicely in eisy-ui among other things
8 hours ago8 hr Author I have noticed that once in a while a reboot of the system or a delete and reinstall of the node is necesary for up to fully update
7 hours ago7 hr Hi, thanks as always for updating this plugin. I still received a 2FA text. Are you saying that I don't have to reenter the new code?Bob Edited 7 hours ago7 hr by BobM99
3 hours ago3 hr Author No, first time after the new node is installed, it is required - after that it should not be needed unless down for a long time. Note, I just fixed one more bug, so please reinstall
Create an account or sign in to comment