3jtexas
Go to solution Solved by kzboray,

ISSUE RESOLVED - thank you!

I have the following device with an issue:

ISY 9941/IR PRO (1110)

• OpenADR (21010)
  • Z-Wave (21100)
  • Portal Integration - UDI (21075)

There is a scene that simply WILL NOT delete. I am upgrading to the Eisy and want to have a fully functioning install from back-up of the ISY with no "glitches" or issues. note: there is no mention of this "bad scene" (or mentioned devices below) upon launch of the ISY interface.

Scene name is "Auto DR", you can see in there is NOTHING in the scene... (PIC1)

when I try to delete the scene (PIC2), I get the results (PIC3):

Failed writing device link

(35.73.EA - A-B)

[-200000/-511

Failed writing device link

(35.73.EA - A-B)

[-200000/-511

This device mentioned (35.73.EA is a functioning mini remote 2342-2) which has no reference to being in a scene. It controls two devices in the system (A-B & C-D only)(PIC4/PIC5). Those devices are functioning in a timer program in the system. Those devices are NOT in any other scenes in the system. 

Ive attempted to "Restore" the device (mini remote) and now get the following results when trying to remove the Scene "Auto DR":

"Request Failed" (PIC6), nothing else, no attempt by ISY to even try to remove it, no mention of the mini remote.

Any help on how to fix this and permanently delete this scene from my system is most appreciated. Thank you in advance.

PIC1.jpg

PIC2.jpg

PIC3.jpg

PIC4.jpg

PIC5.jpg

PIC6.jpg

Edited by 3jtexas
Resolved
  • Solution

@3jtexas Auto DR should not be removed, nor do I believe it can be.

AutoDR is Automatic Demand Response. Where supported, it allows the utility (power company) to send a message that the ISY would react to by turning off heavy loads during peak times. There is likely more to it but that is my understanding. The AutoDR scene I believe is where you would place the "Heavy Loads" that should be turned off on request.

• Like 2