Update PG3x to 3.1.20 not working

So it actually works!  I wasn't sure if the notification of new versions was working.  I added that recently as I thought it might help notify folks about new updates.

I guess I need to be better about finishing the packaging process when I create a new release now.

The code is available, but the eisy package hasn't been updated yet to install it.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

The good news :image.png.aadc5e95e7cd9909fd6b75ddd46fe776.png

The not so good news.  Now again most of my Zwave devices do not show in my Adm Console but show again after I manually do ON or OFF. However, even those that show can not be controlled from the AC. I had this issue earlier this week and when I opened a ticket and Chris entered remotely in my eisy the problkem had disappeared, so I am going to wait till tomorrow and see.

In the event viewer it is stuck on " refreshing views"

image.png.14cdb2b6dd64cd73e6f3aebecdcbaf5c.png

44 minutes ago, asbril said:

The good news :image.png.aadc5e95e7cd9909fd6b75ddd46fe776.png

The not so good news.  Now again most of my Zwave devices do not show in my Adm Console but show again after I manually do ON or OFF. However, even those that show can not be controlled from the AC. I had this issue earlier this week and when I opened a ticket and Chris entered remotely in my eisy the problkem had disappeared, so I am going to wait till tomorrow and see.

In the event viewer it is stuck on " refreshing views"

image.png.14cdb2b6dd64cd73e6f3aebecdcbaf5c.png

Everything came after a ISY reboot in ISY Portal. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Techman said:

My eisy updated to 3.1.20 without issues.

My Polisy is at 3.1.16 and won't update. I tried removing power, and did an Iox reboot, but it still won't update.

3.1.16 is the latest version of PG3 for Polisy

3.1.20 is the latest version of PG3x for eisy

• Thanks 2