Vue switches not controlled by admin console after a while

TJF1960
Go to solution Solved by bpwwer,

Hi @bpwwer, Just updated Polisy (IoX) on Saturday, updated thru the admin console. Everything seemed fine. Got up sunday morning and no programs or scenes which have vue switches in them were controlling the vue switches. Rebooted Vue node server and it worked ok until this morning, same thing. I turned on debug in vue node server. When I got home this evening ISY was not able to control any switches. However I noticed if I manually turn on any of the vue swtiches it updates the admin console with the on/off status as well as measurement. But trying to turn on and off thru the admin console does nothing. Around 5:10pm Pacific is about when I started turning the switch on manually. 

Tonight, simply rebooting PG3 did not fix it. I had to reboot Polisy. All is well again...Perhaps the problem is with IoX since that was the only thing updated on Saturday and this problem started Sunday morning.

I tried to attach the node server log but it is 7.2mb zipped, 94mb unzipped, it wouldn't attach. How or where can I attach such a large file?

I have attaced the error log from IoX. 

*** UPDATE  I take it back,Everything that I try to above did not bring back switch functionality through the admin console.It continues to report data and continue to report when the switches manually turned on and off. The admin console reports when the switch is turned on and off via the vue app thru my phone as well.

I am open to suggestions please.

Vue version v1.0.22

PG3 version v3.1.16

ISY version V5.5.4

ISY Error Log.v5.5.4__Mon 2023.01.23 05.52.56 PM.txt

Edited by TJF1960
Additional info