Original 40 ISY994 IR mapped

gzahar

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Using my PC, I connected to the FLIRC and used the FLIRC software to load the config.

When I plug the FLIRC into my eisy, how do I get the codes to load in the eisy?  I've restarted the node server, clicked load config from the polyglot 3 page, and I don't see any nodes displayed in UD admin console.

I'm trying to recreate my ISY994 setup where pressing buttons from my IR remote would toggle off lights/ etc, and I'm not having any luck auto-learning the IR codes I created with the ISY code table, so this is my last(?) try to get the FLIRC working for my needs....!

Thanks

9 hours ago, CLipman said:

Using my PC, I connected to the FLIRC and used the FLIRC software to load the config.

When I plug the FLIRC into my eisy, how do I get the codes to load in the eisy?  I've restarted the node server, clicked load config from the polyglot 3 page, and I don't see any nodes displayed in UD admin console.

I'm trying to recreate my ISY994 setup where pressing buttons from my IR remote would toggle off lights/ etc, and I'm not having any luck auto-learning the IR codes I created with the ISY code table, so this is my last(?) try to get the FLIRC working for my needs....!

Thanks

You need to load the Universal Devices Lighting Controller onto the Harmony remote and as you press each code command on the remote it should be recognized and added.