Help - Error: Could not update hub

Silent Circle
Go to solution Solved by Javi,

• Solution

Hi @Silent Circle,

Welcome to the UD forum.

The system requires a name.  This should be populated automatically if you select the system from the popup dialog. My guess is this may be empty in Portal.  Correct this issue by dismissing the error then adding a name at the top of the screen, then press save at the top right.

This may reoccur,  to find the root cause please send me a Private Message with the response from  a browser request to  https://my.isy.io/api/isys , this will prompt for your Portal username and password.  If you would prefer to open a ticket instead of Private forum Message please select UD Mobile as the category and write that Javi ask you to open a ticket.

Edit: Fixed System Name for empty string in Android version 1.0.20 and iOS 1.0.18.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Silent Circle said:

Thanks - worked automatically this time. I am not sure why. Third time deleting and reinstalling and the system loaded itself. Very odd.

I pushed an update which corrects this in app a couple of hours ago. So it is very likely you installed the latest version.  

This may still cause issues if you try to rename the system. If you can, please send the requested data so we can try to  find the root cause.

• Like 1