AVRemote DISCOVER not defined

Jbw123184

I cannot get AVRemote to see any of my Chromecasts. When I click the Re-Discover button in the Administrative Console, the log looks like this:

2023-02-16 15:08:04,201 Command    udi_interface.node ERROR    node:runCmd: node controller command DISCOVER not defined
2023-02-16 15:09:28,591 Command    udi_interface.node ERROR    node:runCmd: node controller command DISCOVER not defined
2023-02-16 15:49:59,462 Command    udi_interface.node ERROR    node:runCmd: node controller command DISCOVER not defined

Any ideas on how to get it to discover my chromecasts if it forgot what "Discover" means?

If you're using version from production store, I'd suggest fully removing and switching to beta version. But, also, make sure you enable Chromecast in config first. 

Edit: Are you using it in PG2? I haven't touched PG2 in a while. It used to work before.

Edited by firstone
55 minutes ago, Jbw123184 said:

I'm using it in PG3 and from the production store. I haven't done a beta node server before. How do I get that?

Just remove that one and go to "non-production" store and install from there. If you have issues with discovery with that version, PM the logs to me.