Yale Zwave Door Lock Alarm Program Question

dinostop

Looking for some programming ideas.  Here is my current setup:

DSC Alarm System, Yale ZWave locks on 2 entry doors.  Both working fine through my Polisy.  Currently I when anyone enters their door lock code in either door the door unlocks and the alarm disarms.  When those people put their code in and lock the door it sets the alarm to away mode.  We have other codes setup so that if a door is locked with it then the alarm will not arm so that if one of us is home and the other leaves the alarm does not arm when someone is in the house because we have motion sensors in the house that would set the alarm off. 

I am looking at replacing my old locks with new ones but None of the locks I am interested in have the ability in Polisy to differentiate between users for a program.  Any one have any other programming ideas on how to achieve all of this.  Again major issue is someone leaving, locking the door but the alarm not arming and other times same person leaves the house and alarm sets.  Also, can't use geolocation because there are others outside of the family that have access to the house for taking care of pets when we are out of town.