Cannot get my panel to connect

Go to solution Solved by Goose66,

I have input the IP address of my envisalink and tested with the web logon as well as with fing program.  Pinged the IP with perfect results.  I have used the correct password (tested with web logon as well).  I have also put in the correct user code.  Is there anything I may have missed.  Have tried numerous times and still nothing.  

Thanks in advance for your time!

Dave

• Solution

You are connecting to the Envisalink successfully, it is returning valid data, but it appears that the Envisalink is rejecting the password on login (returns "FAILED"). When you say "tested with web logon" does that mean you logged into the EnvisaLink device on your LAN directly with user ID "user" and the password in the configuration, or that you logged into the EyezOn portal over the web with the password from the configuration? The password for your EnvisaLink device and the password for the EyezOn portal are different. You can reset the password on your EnvisaLink from the EyezOn portal, I believe.

There is a problem in the node server in recognizing the error - it provides the proper bad password notification if the return message is "Failed", but not "FAILED", evidently. I will put that in the TODO list for fixing in the next version.

Thanks so much!!  I had the password for the portal.  Has been so long since I installed the Envisalink that I forgot about that login and password.  Works now.  Thanks so much for your help and time and for developing this Node Server!!!

Dave