MQTT analog request...

EWhite

OK... i understand now....so yes.. with this one wemos device i am running temp and humidity, a switch(relay), and the analog for battery sense.

It is inside of my chicken coop, monitoring temp. Idea is to monitor temp, humid, battery and run a fan as temp rises, but if battery drops to a point then stop the fan. battery is charged via solar, but wemos also runs of same battery.

so far everything works as i planned it, other than the battery range issue, which you are graciously trying to fix.

i will be more than happy to be the ginnea pig for ya.. :)

and enjoy your vacay!!

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2023 at 10:37 PM, EWhite said:
<editor id="ANALOG">
            <range uom="56" min="0" max="1024" prec="0" />
    </editor>

Yup, haven't forgotten about you and another user has run into the same issue. Unfortunately, I'll be tied up for a few more days. It's tax season in Colombia... Sorry about that

5 minutes ago, EWhite said:

yes.. i was...the max of 1024.

When in actuality the voltage(range) was 1280 to 1420 (lithium battery)

Good morning. I got that modified, but am struggling with git🫣. Should be resolved today... I'll shoot you a mail, when it's done...

ok.. i may have screwed up.. i didnt remove nodes in this before when updating...

i did this time to fresh start .

problem is analog is not working at all..showing a status of false with a reading of 0

maybe its a configuration problem? what the config line for what you have above?

26 minutes ago, EWhite said:

ok.. i may have screwed up.. i didnt remove nodes in this before when updating...

i did this time to fresh start .

problem is analog is not working at all..showing a status of false with a reading of 0

maybe its a configuration problem? what the config line for what you have above?

Is it working?

• Like 1

ok.. last complaint.. for now.. hehehe

It shows that i have version .11 beta, and keeps asking me to update, but i have.. obviously its working now..

it just keeps showing to upgrade to .12 beta, is there a versioning miss somewhere? could it be just that te store is wrong? or PG#x is fubar?..just curious.. 

i have one other node doing the same thing..its on the latest and greatest, just doesnt know it for some reason.

21 hours ago, EWhite said:

ok.. last complaint.. for now.. hehehe

It shows that i have version .11 beta, and keeps asking me to update, but i have.. obviously its working now..

it just keeps showing to upgrade to .12 beta, is there a versioning miss somewhere? could it be just that te store is wrong? or PG#x is fubar?..just curious.. 

i have one other node doing the same thing..its on the latest and greatest, just doesnt know it for some reason.

Good Morning @EWhite,

your MQTT node server should be asking you to upgrade (from Beta). Again! But this time you should see version 0.0.12 (Thanks @bpwwer) and that will hopefully be the last of it. Until someone asks for an iteration!

Sorry for all the iterations.

• 2 months later...
On 8/21/2023 at 2:34 PM, TriLife said:

Hello @EWhite,

Alright, version 0.0.12 is in the Beta Store, or you can go to: https://github.com/Trilife/udi-mqtt-pg3x.git

To download it.

image.png.886cf2fc2cdb9a34298c81f1bb04552b.png

Let me know, if this works and any other improvements you would like to see.

Cheers.

@TriLife Trying to install MQTT from the non-prod store on my EISY/PG3x for the same exact setup as @EWhite. I switch to the non-prod store, select install, then purchase, then get this error:

image.png.5dcb3ed30c379f9e1a3913d26528d4d5.png

Tried the instructions on https://github.com/Trilife/udi-mqtt-pg3x which fail at the first command:
cd: /home/admin/.polyglot/nodeservers: No such file or directory
How do I get this installed?

Edited by jkosharek
added more info
45 minutes ago, jkosharek said:

@TriLife Trying to install MQTT from the non-prod store on my EISY/PG3x for the same exact setup as @EWhite. I switch to the non-prod store, select install, then purchase, then get this error:

image.png.5dcb3ed30c379f9e1a3913d26528d4d5.png

Tried the instructions on https://github.com/Trilife/udi-mqtt-pg3x which fail at the first command:
cd: /home/admin/.polyglot/nodeservers: No such file or directory
How do I get this installed?

Hi @jkosharek,

Not sure about the error you're getting from the beta-store install.

Are you on an eISY or Polisy? Which PG and IoX versions?

I'm traveling at the moment, won't be back at my terminal to help you troubleshoot for a few more days...

Cheers.