Weatherbit No Values in Polyglot

Go to solution Solved by bpwwer,

I saw some information about an issue with Weatherbit. Today, I have no values coming over to the nodes. The nodeserver is showing online, but all values are 0's. I've deleted and reinstalled in the same slot, but no change. Has Weatherbit changed something?

• Solution

You may have exceeded the number of API calls your plan allows for in a day.  The free plan is quite limited. Or you may have asked for more forecast data than what your plane allows.

It looks like they may have reduced the number of days of forecast data you can get with the free plan from 7 to 6.  The node server gets stuck if it's looking for 7 days but only sees 6.

20 hours ago, bpwwer said:

You may have exceeded the number of API calls your plan allows for in a day.  The free plan is quite limited. Or you may have asked for more forecast data than what your plane allows.

It looks like they may have reduced the number of days of forecast data you can get with the free plan from 7 to 6.  The node server gets stuck if it's looking for 7 days but only sees 6.

Bob, Weatherbit did restart sending data to Polyglot again. Thanks for your help!