Door Chime and other Partition Statuses not updating

Go to solution Solved by pkauf,

I have a DSC alarm and running this node server, and having issues with the statuses on my partitions.  I can send a toggle command on the "Door Chime" device, but the status of the Door Chime doesn't show up on the partition. In fact, even though I have seen data here before, now it's all blank.  Not sure what the problem it, but it makes my programs not work as they can't get the current setting for the door chime to turn it on or off (I have a program that checks status of chime to determine whether or not to send the toggle command to turn it off or on as requested. Any thoughts on what's wrong here?  See Screen shot.

dscpartition.jpg

I take it back.  Although I can see the statuses devices change inside PG3, none are now updating in the ISY interface.  The zones were working before, but not anymore.  But I still can click the "Toggle Door Chime" and it updates the DSC.

• Solution

OK, I'm a moron.  File this thread under "I didn't think about the obvious".  I finally updated the default admin login after doing my migration from my old ISY hardware to the Polisy/PG3 a couple days ago.  Forgot about having to update the Polisy IOX password for the connection.  After I rebooted the Polisy, the connection to the IOX showed disconnected.  That finally joggled my old brain into "OMG, what an idiot".  Sorry for the fire drill.  Completely my fault.  All is working again.  Thanks!

• Like 3