ISY Insteon Plug-in Failed

Sometime overnight, the Homeseer plug-in for the ISY99i stopped communicating with the ISY99. When I look at the logs for startup, it shows "COMM: ISY configuration query failed."

When I open Homeseer and look at the plug-in it shows 0 devices (I have around 70) and if I select "Resync with ISY" nothing happens except the 'Pause Plug-in" button switches to "Resume Plug-in" (which does not work either).

The ISY99 works fine and communicates with all devices and the console opens and works fine. Just no communication with the Homeseer plug-in.

I'm guessing there is a mapping file that has been corrupted, but not sure.

Any clues?

Sometime overnight, the Homeseer plug-in for the ISY99i stopped communicating with the ISY99. When I look at the logs for startup, it shows "COMM: ISY configuration query failed."

When I open Homeseer and look at the plug-in it shows 0 devices (I have around 70) and if I select "Resync with ISY" nothing happens except the 'Pause Plug-in" button switches to "Resume Plug-in" (which does not work either).

The ISY99 works fine and communicates with all devices and the console opens and works fine. Just no communication with the Homeseer plug-in.

I'm guessing there is a mapping file that has been corrupted, but not sure.

Any clues?

This has been resolved. For details see the posting on the ISY support forum for HomeSeer http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=141286

Archived