Child Node Shows Up in Main console but not in Programs

Go to solution Solved by bpwwer,

I've created a new node server and installed the node server to IoX.

image.thumb.png.e19074643925671735b72e7d3fb021cd.png

As you can see it is a child node of the controller.

Now when I go into programs and create a condition you cannot see the child node only the controller.

image.thumb.png.dcc1fee12766a93ade6afb1ba5fd71dd.png

Here is a shot of the Polyglot nodes

image.thumb.png.5ffabacac3e84402ed5894a015956a24.png

I've try countless things to try and get this to work to no avail.  Any ideas would help.

Here is the code if you want to look.  https://github.com/jamespauly/udi-ewelink-poly.git

Thx

image.png

The "Pool thermostat" even though it's a child node will show up as a separate node in the program dropdown.    The dropdown doesn't support displaying the hierarchy, it just list the nodes; parent or child. 

The child node is not in the drop down at all, that's what's confusing.  In my other node servers I see the child nodes in the dropdown like you said they don't display in a hierarchy but they are listed in the dropdown.  However in this case the child node is nowhere to be found in the dropdown.

Edited by JPaul
  • Solution

There is probably an error in one of the profile files that is preventing the AC from fully parsing the node.  Looking at your profile files, I don't see anything wrong.

The best way to double check is to start the admin console with the java console active, any parse errors will be reported there.

Bob thanks!  That was it.  I had I_STATUS instead of I_STATE for the editor.  I can't believe I been pulling my hair on this one that long.  Thanks for the tip with the Java console.  Had no idea you could see that info there.

Regards,

James