Weatherflow values

I have implemented the Weatherflow and it seems to be working well.  I have noticed a discrepancy in the historic rainfall.  Yesterday, Weekly, and Monthly are all lower than what the Tempest app and website shows.

Yesterday - EISY shows .58, app shows .64

Weekly - EISY shows .93, app shows 1.01

Monthly - EISY shows 3.35, app shows 3.67

Any ideas why?  Running the latest of everything.

The tempest is horrible at measuring very light rain.  Tempest reported like .19... an old fashioned glass rain gauge, that wasn't even out at the beginning of the day collected over half inch.  This is one large reason, of several, that I'm not impressed with Tempest.  Another is that it's twice failed (disconnected) during rain events.  For one, Weatherflow said the sensor had failed and replaced it immediately.  They second time they told me I needed to power cycle it, and since the sensor is hard to reach I hadn't done that yet, then it suddenly came online by itself after about 4 or 5 days.

Yes, there have been a lot of accuracy issues with the haptic rain sensor.  To resolve that, WeatherFlow does a lot of server side processing/modeling to try and correct for that.  That's the corrected rain value that they report in their app. 

I've not had a need for accurate rain info myself, so it hasn't been an issue for me, but I'd say that's one of the main weaknesses of the Tempest (the other, as @MrBill points out, is a high hardware failures).  However, they are pretty good about replacing failed hardware.