I've got a half a dozen 2441ZTH that I can't get fully working...

DreamerI90

I've got a half a dozen 2441ZTH that I use to monitor temperatures around the house, in my camper, etc.

They were all working fine on my iSY but I cannot seem to get full functionality on the eiSY. They are v.0Ds and v.0Es, v1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 1.6s the results are mixed so it doesn't seem version dependent.

One of them is reporting only temperature and humidity (a v.0E, v1.5). Three of them are reporting everything but temperature (v.0Es, and a v.0D).

I tried querying, waiting for days, making them hotter or colder to change the sensed temperature, relinking, factory resetting then relinking, etc.

They are all near or have been near to dual band devices. They are mostly battery powered (Energizer Lithium), but one of the problem ones is AC powered.

I've been trying to get these working for a couple of weeks now so it seems like time to ask for help :-)

I have an EISY running numerous 2441ZTH on both battery and AC without issues.

Put one of the devices into the linking mode and do a diagnostics | show device link tables, then a compare. Do the EISY and the Device link tables match?

What's your EISY firmware and UI version?

Both UI and firmware are 5.6.2

Device links table matches/is identical to iSY links for the three devices that were reporting everything but temperature.

Strangely, accessing and comparing the link tables resolved the issue with 2 of the three now reporting temperature.

Tried deleting, defaulting, re-linking, and resetting the one that still isn't working. Tables match but still no temp.

Thank so much for the help!

I didn't even have to restore, as soon as it powered back up, it reported temp. Go figure.

They're all reporting temp now, a couple are not reporting everything but I don't need them too and I think your tips will help!