Add Harmony Remote icons

Go to solution Solved by Javi,

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Envirogreen said:

And now it works. Seems like I need to take it out of edit mode

Great

2 hours ago, Envirogreen said:

Next question. When I click on watch tv. I want it to execute a harmony remote activity (Watch TV) plus move to a new folder. Is there a way to do this?

Currently not possible. 

Folders do allow display Nodes which can show status and sometimes execute a command when the top of the tile is pressed, however the command must be tied to the status value for this to work. Commands on folders are not currently exposed to users.

Here’s how I worked around this limitation

biggest issue is that the url images change all the time. I’m assuming it’s a defect, annoying but not that big a deal

Each remote should have same icon  Apple should have the Apple logo  hopefully you can understand the issue

IMG_1889.png

Edited by Envirogreen
1 hour ago, Envirogreen said:

Here’s how I worked around this limitation

biggest issue is that the url images change all the time. I’m assuming it’s a defect, annoying but not that big a deal

Each remote should have same icon  Apple should have the Apple logo  hopefully you can understand the issue

Sounds like a bug.  Please send me a Private Message with a copy of the UD Mobile backup file or Open a ticket with and attach a Zipped copy of the UD Mobile backup file.

Also note that if you have any advanced icon configurations they have a higher priority to Favorites Icons, so Advanced icons must be deleted.