Fibaro RGBW Controller 2 FGRGBW-442 on esiy

I'm trying this controller. I did a normal Z-Wave exclude/include and only got 3 nodes shown in the pic, none of which would control it.  So I excluded again and included using smart add with UD Mobile then I got all the nodes I expected shown in the picture and could control it with ZY 013.1  Then powered down the device and power supplies, powered it back on then I could no longer control with IoX.  I did a Z-Wave Synchronize Update with Interview, and all the nodes were deleted and back to just the 3 in the pic.

3e48ab70-8e10-410a-aa6c-2be5107c8b8b.png.100211bd3e675937c44c10ca5e4505c1.pngbfecb926-2bca-48fc-9e72-c010c8f2458a.jfif

9 hours ago, Jimbo.Automates said:

So I guess nobody is using the Fibaro RGBW controller? Chris is looking into it, but Is there a Zwave RGBW controller that works with IoX?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

@Jimbo.AutomatesI have been using a ZooZ RGBW controller for a few years now and works great.  Got two of them.  One for LEDs around TV and one for Kitchen undercabinet lighting. ZOOZ ZEN31 RGBW DIMMER – ZOOZ (getzooz.com)

I also have used three of these for about 4 years and work great.  I have them in my crawlspace with a separate power supply controlling leds on my stairs.  Color LED Controller (Z-Wave) - RGB Genie

Both have been solid with my isy and now eisy.

@Jimbo.AutomatesI have been using a ZooZ RGBW controller for a few years now and works great.  Got two of them.  One for LEDs around TV and one for Kitchen undercabinet lighting. ZOOZ ZEN31 RGBW DIMMER – ZOOZ (getzooz.com)

I also have used three of these for about 4 years and work great.  I have them in my crawlspace with a separate power supply controlling leds on my stairs.  Color LED Controller (Z-Wave) - RGB Genie
Both have been solid with my isy and now eisy.
Thanks! Much appreciated. Funny that the zooz looks exactly like the Fibaro so I was wo if they were actually the same.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk