eisy z-wave pin

mikef137

I am trying to regester a new z-wave device (Aeotec Multisensor 7) and the eisy console is asking for me to enter the PIN.  I cannot type into the field, I can only use the up down arrows.  The up/down arrows will increment the PIN number for me, but only at a rate of maybe a few number per second?  The issue is, my z-wave sensor PIN number is 5 digits long.  At this rate, it would take me over 9 hours holding the up arrow to get to my PIN number:)

Am I missing something?

Thanks

5 hours ago, mikef137 said:

I am trying to regester a new z-wave device (Aeotec Multisensor 7) and the eisy console is asking for me to enter the PIN.  I cannot type into the field, I can only use the up down arrows.  The up/down arrows will increment the PIN number for me, but only at a rate of maybe a few number per second?  The issue is, my z-wave sensor PIN number is 5 digits long.  At this rate, it would take me over 9 hours holding the up arrow to get to my PIN number:)

that sounds like a GUI defect.... please open a ticket to best document for UDI.  Include screenshots and virtually the same report you've made here.

https://www.universal-devices.com/my-tickets/