Russound CAM6; Itach flex with serial cable.

Go to solution Solved by bpwwer,

Bob, thanks for your response to my previous question which leads to a second question. The Russound NS resides on the same hardware as PG3 I don't have a complete understanding of what kind of network issue could cause this crash? Maybe with a more detailed explanation my foggy brain could use that information as a starting point to help shine some sunlight on this bug.

And that's not really a question for me.  The networking setup on UDI controllers is outside my area of expertise. 

You're not the only one that has experienced issues that appear to be network related.  There is an effort to try and track down what's causing some of these types of issues.    For example, there's an issue that can show up if you've ever had wi-fi configured on the eisy but use wired ethernet and for some reason the ethernet cable is disconnected.  It will cause the whole networking subsystem on the eisy to reset which forces all network connections to close.  That's probably not what's happening here.  But even brief Internet interruptions can have effects on the other, seemingly unrelated operations.