Blanked out

Go to solution Solved by Athlon,

Hello All,

i have a question, why do i not get any notifications for an update to PG3 or PG3x? For that i get no updates on software changes that may affect released nodes.

As a so called developer i think i should get a notification or an email after an update is tested and it works, is functional.

Did i miss sighing up for alerts on software updates? Because i have received nothing in the way of information without having to dig for it on this or a chat site like discord or slack?

I would rather be writing code then socializing on a web site.

IMPORTANT: Also customers of Node Servers, you all need to make sure you're updated to the latest working update not beta. Or at least to the released PG3x version the node was developed in. This should be added to the nodes purchase options so the customer can see which version they're at in comparison to what the node was developed at.

This is where the breakdown is. a node will work for me as the developer because i am at version 3.2.2. However if you're at version 3.1.62 it will or may not work for you.

This needs to change because it effects all functionality of what we are all trying to do, have a functioning system that is not hiccuped by an update and causing an unnecessary Ticket!

Regards!