Laundry on/off switch (Insteon) will not stay on

After migrating from ISY994i to eISY the Insteon on/off switch in the laundry room will not stay on. Manual press to turn the light on will turn the light on but it will turn itself off within a minute. This is persistent.

It will stay on when turned on using the UD Mobile app or the Alexa app or the old Universal Devices app.

My wife doesn’t use the apps and wants to be able to manually turn the switch on and have the light stay on.

Any ideas for troubleshooting?

15 hours ago, dobenland said:

After migrating from ISY994i to eISY the Insteon on/off switch in the laundry room will not stay on. Manual press to turn the light on will turn the light on but it will turn itself off within a minute. This is persistent.

It will stay on when turned on using the UD Mobile app or the Alexa app or the old Universal Devices app.

My wife doesn’t use the apps and wants to be able to manually turn the switch on and have the light stay on.

Any ideas for troubleshooting?

Most likely a program that turns off the light after a certain amount of time when turned on manually.

I did factory reset on the switch and removed references to the switch from the Alexa app. 

The light can now be manually turned on and will stay on.

Tried adding switch back to Alexa app but Alexa doesn't discover the device, so no voice control of the switch.