Home assistant integration with Nodelink for a DSC panel

So I am starting to use Home Assistant but I have had a fun time trying to get my security system to function properly. I can see all of my points including status of the security system on Home assistant but I am not able to Arm or disarm it. I have also tried to use the Envisalink integration but it constantly gives me errors. I was hoping there may be another way to get this to work. Thanks

Yes, I'm running an eISY with a Raspberry Pi running Nodelink at this time. This set up works great with no issues. But with more apps and other hubs being added, I really need to migrate into Home Assistant. Plus I have had these Nest thermostats for years now and since the Nodeserver is no longer compatible, I have moved the controls over to Home Assistant also. 

Oh okay, just a few follow up questions. Is the Nodeserver a cloud based service? If we lose the internet, will it still function locally with the eisy? Especially with the Envisalink? I have my eisy set up to turn on lights in case of alarm activation including smoke detectors. If I lose a internet connection, then it will not function.  

How is the Envisalink version implemented into HA? Thanks