Pico only shows two nodes

JJJ
Go to solution Solved by bpwwer,

I just migrated from my ISY to an EISY and added Lutron.  The switches all work as expected but the Picos from what I have read should have a node for each button.  I have PJ-3BRL-GXX-X01 dimmer picos that only show two nodes.  The first one there are no configuration options.  The second one there is a "Sends Command" option that is configurable.  I also have a 2 button Pico PJ2-2B-GXX-X01 and this only has one node that is blank.  Any ideas?

• Solution

The number of nodes for a Pico varies depending on the Pico model.

For a 3BRL, that's a 3 button with raise/lower and it should have 2 nodes. The main node has the on, off, raise, lower operations associated with it as those are fixed in the Pico design. The second node is for the favorite button and its operation is configurable.

For 2B there is only one node that has the on and off operations associated with it.

In general, the Pico devices have no status, they are control only devices.  The Pico nodes can be used in programs as it can detect the button presses, but there's no "state" saved.  I.E. a pico button can not be on or off.   There's no ability to query a Pico to see what button was last pressed.

The nodes that do have a status, only use that to show how a configurable button is configured in the node, it's not related to any status in the Pico itself.