Connection issue - UD Mobile and Mobilinc

Fredo
Go to solution Solved by Javi,

I have MobiLinc HD and UD Mobil.  Neither of the apps work.  I can go to settings and sync each of the apps with my ISY 994 without a problem but when I try to turn on/off a device in either of the apps, I get nothing.  Also, MobiLinc HD does not show the status of each device.  I can logon to ISY Portal and operate any of my devices.  My echo operates devices as normal.  Also, ISY Admin Console (LAN) works as normal.

I am having some erratic issues occurring where the device status is not updating on my favorites page when connected remotely (outside my local network) but when I click on the individual device, it will enter its control page with status updating correctly and properly controlling the device.  When I back out to favorites page, that particular device will then show correct status but all others are still blank.  This is only happening when connected remotely and not when connected on local network.

14 minutes ago, n_sievers said:

I am having some erratic issues occurring where the device status is not updating on my favorites page when connected remotely (outside my local network) but when I click on the individual device, it will enter its control page with status updating correctly and properly controlling the device.  When I back out to favorites page, that particular device will then show correct status but all others are still blank.  This is only happening when connected remotely and not when connected on local network.

Thanks, I've replicated the status issue on portal connection, we are looking into this now.   The app will do a manual request when clicking the individual device if the status is null which is working as intended.

I had the same issue this morning between 620am and 920am eastern.  

I could connect via the Java app throughout but the portal wasn't connecting. 

It resolved itself while I was still troubleshooting. 

Edited by Skov