Yolink Hub 3 = Local API / cloudless operation?

I have yolink projects to do. I was ready to place my first order and saw a Hub 3 coming soon, but their site could not be more vague about what features it will bring.

I've gone through the threads on the yolink forum here and there are several mentions of a local api / cloudless version coming of the hub coming. I'm not against having cloud supported HA as I used to be, but would like the advantages of things working and sending notifications when the cloud is down (ISY Portal and Venstar are my points of reference for this type of support)

Does anyone on this forum know if Hub 3 will be the Local API capable and cloudless operation, maybe someone is beta testing a 3?

Edited by paulbates

I messaged yosmart and got this reply:

Hub 3 has not been released yet but the main improvements in Hub 3 include:

1. It contains a SIM card inside, with an optional data plan available, allowing customers to use it without an internet connection.
2. It is equipped with backup batteries that can operate without power for a couple of hours.
3. It has an Ethernet port but does not include a speaker function.

The ET port would be nice but the other features won't make a difference for me, and the speaker will. I'll go ahead with a hub 2.