Setup Failed on Last Step

First, I have never received any response from Resideo Support regarding resetting my old password on the Honeywell Home Developer site.  So I decided to try using a new email address.  I created an account with my new email address (one I would only use for this purpose) and I got all the way through the node server installation instructions to the last step where it failed. 

From the installation instructions on GitHub, both my thermostats show up, I click CONNECT and then it hangs and never gets to the point in the instructions below where it shows the User ID.  So I'm back to dead in the water with Honeywell Thermostats. Anyone else made it this far and farther?  

Screenshot2024-01-08at9_54_08AM.thumb.png.d01451696397ee9b1cea40c789ab1301.png

I chatted with Resideo support. They can see my thermostats and the "ISY Node server HomeAutomation" app or integration. This particular support rep doesn't seem to think anything has changed on their end. 

I wonder if the current problem lies with the authorization step. It asks you to specify "https://udi-honeywellhome-auth.azurewebsites.net/auth" as the authorization callback. This appears to be a website created by the original developer dbarentine 5 years ago. I wonder if it still functions? Sounds like this plugin needs to be brought up to newer standards and more tightly integrated with UD's oAuth and websocket infrastructures.

Still doesn't explain why resideo support is not responding to password reset requests, however.

Edited by Goose66
  • 5 months later...