Home screen now missing both of my polisy boxes

Go to solution Solved by Javi,

Both of my polisy boxes have disappeared from the Home screen. I can still see them, and synchronize, under Settings, but both are missing from the Home screen.  If I select the edit icon, both are present, but as soon as I exit edit, they both are gone. UD Mobile android version 1.1.49

• Solution

1.1.49 removed the ability to hide systems nodes on the home tab, so they were likely hidden prior to this release.

I'm pushing version 1.1.50 now which should show root nodes even if hidden.  Google play has been publishing updates between 2 -12 hours, so try checking for an update later today.

13 minutes ago, Javi said:

1.1.49 removed the ability to hide systems nodes on the home tab, so they were likely hidden prior to this release.

I'm pushing version 1.1.50 now which should show root nodes even if hidden.  Google play has been publishing updates between 2 -12 hours, so try checking for an update later today.

thanks, I will keep an eye out for 11.50

When I select the edit icon on the home screen, I see the help text stating "press the +/- icon to toggle node visibility", but I don't see any +/- icon in edit mode. I see an icon for each polisy box, pressing either one of those results in a Configure option, but pressing that does not provide a +/- icon (unless I am missing something)