Very strange issue with scenes

NewTech

Hello!

I just replaced my dead ISY994i with an EISY. I did NOT migrate my ISY994i to the EISY in favor of doing a "fresh" install. We recently downsized to a smaller house and I no longer have a need for about half of my Insteon devices. When I create a new scene in the EISY upon pressing "OK" the scene immediately populates with several devices that I do not want in the scene. I probably should mention that when I attempt to turn on the scene from the Administration Console (using the buttons along the bottom) none of the devices in the newly created scene respond.

Also, I should mention I originally loaded an older saved program into the EISY and DELETED ALL devices and scenes by using the delete function.

What am I doing wrong?

Blessings

@NewTech I'm guessing you didn't default the devices you are adding to the eisy. Because of this you are getting the link tables from your old devices. You will need to default not only your devices, but your PLM as well if you really want to start fresh. Otherwise you are going to continue to pick up pieces of your old configuration.

Factory Resetting Insteon Devices

• Like 2