Server Status Shows Disconnected after blue iris software update

I notice that the server status goes from green to disconnected whenever I do a software update on blue iris. I need to manually restart the blue iris node server to return the server status to green. Is there a way to automatically restart the node server when this disconnection condition occurs?

Gary

• 3 months later...

@Whitehambone no, it would be nice if the node server could be restarted via a program if it disconnects but as far as I know this is not possible. I also tried setting the state to green and/or doing a re-discover in a program if it disconnects but that did not work. It also did not work if I did in manually from the AC. Right now I am trying using a program to notify me if it is disconnected then I will manually restart it

I no longer run any node servers or have Blue Iris, unfortunately, so I have no way to test.  If you're comfortable going in and making a tweak to your local blue-iris-poly.py file, I think adding "self.connect()" to line 121 might do the trick.  That's the section that sets the connection status to "disconnected", so adding that would have it try to reconnect.