Minor Admin Console Enhancement Request

I went bats trying to figure out how to list the devices inside a scene. They were all visible on one computer, but all I had on my other computer was scene names. Tried right clicking, no soap.

It wasn't until I revisited the other computer that I finally detected the nearly invisible flippy arrow to the left of the scene name. Is it clear on your devices? Because on mine, it's practically undetectable. Light gray on medium blue. A little thicker and a lot whiter would really be nice!

image.jpeg.556c90a4b8c6f45e953083e707e58305.jpeg

(Edit: This is MacOS.)

Edited by lhranch

It may have even been a macOS change because I remember the old plus signs as well but have been coming in from a Mac for 10 years.  Woke up one day & could barely see them; so I’m looking for who to blame :) 

Edited by sjenkins
17 minutes ago, sjenkins said:

It may have even been a macOS change because I remember the old plus signs as well but have been coming in from a Mac for 10 years.  Woke up one day & could barely see them; so I’m looking for who to blame :) 

Age.... It's on a long-ish list of things titled:

I woke up one day and 'X' 🤪😂

• Haha 1