Moving Zooz ZWave stick (all 700 series)

I need to update a working Polisy (v13.0), running 5.4.4 and PG3 (with three weather nodes), with a serial PLM, and a large complicated Insteon network. It also has a plug in USB ZWave Zooz Stick 700 running a small number of ZWave.

There a number of challenges, as the BIOS does have to be reflashed to factory state, the UPDATE button has a good chance of  bricking it.

I'm wondering specifically about the Zooz card, and my ZWave (all 700) setup.

Once the Polisy is reflashed and IOX restored, do I just plug that same Zooz USB stick back in, and it should just work? Or is the setup going to be all farkled, and I will have to start over?

There is no backup available for the Zooz stick, but I'm wondering if it is needed, as all the definitions I believe reside on the stick itself.

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch

• 2 weeks later...

Given that I have only about 15 Z-Wave nodes, I may just bite the bullet, and grab a new Matter board, and do a complete manual rebuild. It seems the 700 stick -> Matter board migration process can be finicky.

And, I can obviously carry the board forward once/when I move to an Eisy in the future.

* Orest