Use Virtual Poly to connect Ring Mailbox Sensor

I'm attempting to connect a Ring Mailbox sensor to my EISY. All software is at current releases. I followed instructions gratefully provided by @macjeff but am having an issue. I created a node in the Poly on Key 78 as shown in the documentation and connected ring to Isy via the Portal. The node name is Mailbox Active (see screen shot). When ring attempts to activate the virtual device, or when I attempt to turn it on in the Admin Console, the Poly returns an error saying the address/key (78) does not exist (see screen shot). What am I missing? THanks in advance for your help. 

Screenshot 2024-03-15 13.16.34.png

Screenshot 2024-03-15 13.16.07.png

I uninstalled and then reinstalled this Poly. Now only the base control node is being created. The Nodes for the specified variables are not being created. Can I force the poly to create the nodes for each virtual variable? I've tried restarting the Poly but no joy. I did notice in the log that the following error is happening during the startup: 

WARNING  interface:db_getNodeDrivers: controller not found in database.

Additional question: How do you create multiple variables of the same key/type? If I use Key 78 and a variable name, and then add another 78, with a different variable name, it only keeps the latter. 

I see the issue.  The key values used to be tied to variables (and their ids) when the plugin was first created.  They aren't anymore.

As stated each key must be unique, you can't use 78 more than once.  There is no reason to not start with 1, 2, etc.

For the value, you need to put in the word switch, dimmer, etc.  This will create a node in the eisy labeled 1 (maybe with a nxxx_ prefix, I don't remember).  You can then rename it (on eisy) whatever you want.