Problem with z-wave Zwave Plug with Energy Monitoring, was working now not updating it's energy status

Go to solution Solved by dbuss,

eisy IoX 5.8.0 

Zmatter USB

I am using Minoston Z-Wave 800 Series Zwave Plug with Energy Monitoring. When I tested with one on the washing machine, it worked for a week or so (proof of concept), I then got a couple more for other appliance (Dishwasher and Microwave), both worked for a few days, now they're not updating the power usage and won't execute my simple programs, if energy usage is above/below a few watts, send message. The programs only execute when I manually force a query on those devices in the AC. 

I'd love to delete and start over with them but haven't come across a successful way to delete, they seem to take a bit of time to delete, maybe I'm not doing it right. I tried a couple ways but unplugging the device, remove failed, seems to work the best but sometimes the old device and a new incremented device shows in AC. 

Am I missing something? 

• Solution
16 minutes ago, RocKKer said:

eisy IoX 5.8.0 

Zmatter USB

I am using Minoston Z-Wave 800 Series Zwave Plug with Energy Monitoring. When I tested with one on the washing machine, it worked for a week or so (proof of concept), I then got a couple more for other appliance (Dishwasher and Microwave), both worked for a few days, now they're not updating the power usage and won't execute my simple programs, if energy usage is above/below a few watts, send message. The programs only execute when I manually force a query on those devices in the AC. 

I'd love to delete and start over with them but haven't come across a successful way to delete, they seem to take a bit of time to delete, maybe I'm not doing it right. I tried a couple ways but unplugging the device, remove failed, seems to work the best but sometimes the old device and a new incremented device shows in AC. 

Am I missing something? 

The recommended way to remove/exclude a Z-wave device is the use the remove/exclude option on the admin console. Here's a link to the document that explains removing a Z-wave device. https://docs.universal-devices.com/production/zw.pdf

If you use the removed failed device option as you have been doing, you should factory reset the device. Even though you removed the device from your eisy, it still has your eisy as its controller. Using the recommended method will remove the device from your eisy and remove your eisy from the device.