Yolink reboot resets command setting

I have a motion sensor where I have set the command string to "none" in the AC. If I restart the Yolink plugin, the command string gets reset to DON/DOF. Is this expected?

I do not disable devices.  You can erase the nose if needed.  The string is mostly to associate Nodeid to a name. I realize it will recreate the node when restarting. Maybe i need to rethink this

I could allow a none to exist but it will require 2 restarts to take effwct

O.K. thanks, I have a walkin closet in a bedroom that uses the motion detector to turn on the closet light. The door to the closet is now left open for some DIY upgrades; so, I do not want the light to come on if someone gets up in the middle of the night. I realize that I could just physically remove the motion detector or disable it but I thought this would be a simpler way and then I could just change the command back once I am ready to do so

The triggering is done using a scene; so, I will try disabling the motion detector there. Interesting to know that node items are recreated/initialized at restart. This may explain some behaviors that I noticed with other plugin restarts 

Yes. It may be specific to my need (developing the SW) but i do change sensors around between different setups so i want to erase the nodes not being used anymore.  I guess i could check ifnode is already there and the keep the definition (I'll look at what it takes next time i change something)

Disabling the sensor should do the work i believe