Standard Version of Notificaiton Server vs. Notification Node Server Free Edition

Every time my system reboots after an upgrade I receive the following messge in the Notificaiton Center

Notification Node Server Free Edition Startup - Please upgrade to Stand Version to get all features. 

IMy device is an eisy. All firmware and software is up to date.

I guess I having been living under a rock. Of course, I am not a real power user, but do enjoy the benefits of the automation it provides. My primary automation devices are Insteon. I know I can have my Rachio controllers, Ecobee Thermostats, and Ring devices integrated into the picture. I am also looking at some automated blinds which I asked about in a different posts. 

Now, I am curious what I am missing with regards to the Notification Server. I have been looking at some of the posts pertaining to the topic of Standard Notification Server. However, I must my slightly dense because I am not seeing the big picture. So, if someone wants to tackle a simple explanation I would really appreciate it. Also, what would be the steps to installing the Standard Version? If I decided to not install what am I missing?

Thanks